Friday, November 25, 2011

Anyone home today? (and a sale!!)

Anyone else out there like me and staying out of the crowds today? I'm not a good shopper under the best of circumstances, so today I'd be like the person who gets on the Autobahn and drives 45 mph. I would just cause problems. It's best to let the "pros" have this one.


I'm busy getting ready for cyber monday - scouting out the places I hope have big sales on some of the things I need.

For those of you, like me, who are home today, be sure and check out the smokin' deal we have on all SassyPacks kits . . . 30% off!!

Wow! You can get Grandma Mary's 5-Patch
in gorgeous blues and greens for only $40.60.











That makes a 61" X 72" quilt top . . . seriously, how can you beat that?!


While you're there, be sure and check out the great sale on patterns, too!

And tell us - are you staying home, going shopping later, surfing the internet, or quilting today? Do you have a good/funny/scary/embarrassing shopping story to share with us?

3 comments:

  1. I'm home today too. No sale is worth braving those crowds for me.
    I already did my cyber Monday shopping too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm home now...may have to go out later - Anne grew 2 shoe sizes this month and doesn't have any shoes that fit. Tomorrow we had back to WA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd rather have a root canal than be out shopping today! Our house is finally quiet and everytime I sit down, I fall asleep. I don't think I'll be getting anything done today....

    ReplyDelete